Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat May 26, 2018 11:58 pm
- Forum: Diagnosis and Testing 检测与实验
- Topic: Diagnosing from a biopsy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4017
I know this is an older thread, but in case it gets read again, I just wanted to ask-I know PPI use can effect test results for H. Pylori, but is this if you are on them long-term or it does not matter? I took a Nexium (one pill 40mg) 3 days before my test and was wondering if this is why I was test...
- Sat May 26, 2018 11:23 pm
- Forum: Stomach Biopsy (histology, rapid urease, culture, PCR)
- Topic: false negative biopsy result because of one nexium ???
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1671
Hi everyone, I recently had an endoscopy done but I wasn't told that I shouldn't take Nexium or anything beforehand! I never took it long term, just once every couple weeks if I was heaving heartburn. So three days before my endoscopy I took one 40mg nexium because I was having heartburn, and then 3...