Symptoms related to h pylori

Honey, Garlic, Chili, Ginseng, Mastic Gum, Broccoli (and many others) have been recommended. If these treatments worked, the originators would have patented them and made millions. Some have been tested but so far no natural therapy has been proven to be a cure. Since there is no scientific evidence that thay do work, we can assume that they do not. The onus must be on the manufacturers to do the work and prove their products.
Plenty of natural products can kill H.pylori in a test tube, but most of these have no effect in actual humans. Generally the effect of natural products is weak, but the field holds promise.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: Symptoms related to h pylori

Post by Helico_expert » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:09 pm

Murphy334 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:41 am
Hi

I have just finished a weeks course of amoxicillin and metronidazole but am still having really bad pain .
My Gp said to wait and see how things go but that obviously doesn’t help me .
I am taking paracetamol, green tea and manuka honey along with Rantadine but only get short relief .

Any advice on pain relief much appreciated.

Thank you
Hi, not everyone recover immediately. Some people can take a few weeks or months or years to get better. The recovery is depending on the damage done. Please make sure that you are free of H. pylori now by doing breath/stool test.

Return to “Naturopathy and Uproven Treatments”