Symptoms related to h pylori

Honey, Garlic, Chili, Ginseng, Mastic Gum, Broccoli (and many others) have been recommended. If these treatments worked, the originators would have patented them and made millions. Some have been tested but so far no natural therapy has been proven to be a cure. Since there is no scientific evidence that thay do work, we can assume that they do not. The onus must be on the manufacturers to do the work and prove their products.
Plenty of natural products can kill H.pylori in a test tube, but most of these have no effect in actual humans. Generally the effect of natural products is weak, but the field holds promise.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Re: Symptoms related to h pylori

Post by Helico_expert » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:09 am

it is normal. The recovery usually improve gradually. It depends on the damage done and severity of the inflammation.

Remember to get a follow up breath test done 4 weeks later to confirm the HP eradication.

Jpp

Post by Jpp » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:52 am

Hello sir,
Is sugar harmful for h pylori patients ? Some peoples say that reinfection happen if sugar will be taken. But since i have cravings for sugar. I can't avoid it all totally. What is your experience about this? Please share..

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:18 pm

dont worry. Sugar intake will not aid H. pylori infection. However, too much sugar is not good for you.

Jpp

Post by Jpp » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:15 pm

Hello, sir after completion of 14 days OAC tripple therapy which i hv completed on 5th January. 18 days already gone bloating symptoms gradually improving but my appetite completely gone, zero appetite, so much constipation, lots of burping gas..whenever i take sugar i throw up n feel pain in my stomach. Why sugar causing me pain?? Any idea?? I am taking probiotics but not helping much .. any suggestions help!

Jpp

Post by Jpp » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:42 pm

My gut motility also very slow..

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:58 am

it's interesting that sugar is causing you trouble. perhaps you need to speak to an immunologist or dietitian about food allergy.

Jpp

Post by Jpp » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:02 pm

Hello sir, In the past Before many times due to cold cough problems i took AZYTHROMYCIN nd cold tablets usually pharmacist give me these for cold cough. Will it cause resistance to AZYTHROMYCIN for h pylori ? Recently i had tripple therapy OAC.

Jpp

Post by Jpp » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:14 pm

Thats why dr prescribed me on clarithromycin.

Murphy334

Post by Murphy334 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:41 am

Hi

I have just finished a weeks course of amoxicillin and metronidazole but am still having really bad pain .
My Gp said to wait and see how things go but that obviously doesn’t help me .
I am taking paracetamol, green tea and manuka honey along with Rantadine but only get short relief .

Any advice on pain relief much appreciated.

Thank you

Jpp

Post by Jpp » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:33 am

How many week course? What are the dosages? What your symptoms?

Return to “Naturopathy and Uproven Treatments”