My Pylera experience

The cure of Hp usually requires antibiotics. Other things have been tried and have a weaker effect.

Moderators: Toni, barjammar, luci2010, Ondek-Expert, kkimura

hopetoheal

Re: My Pylera experience

Post by hopetoheal » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:37 am

What homeopathic remedy did you try? A very good homeopath suggested carbo vegetalis 30c for gerd and gastritis..

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:07 am

just want to remind you that there is very little solid evidence that showed successful homeopathic remedy.

brooklynchic

Post by brooklynchic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:28 am

hopetoheal wrote:What homeopathic remedy did you try? A very good homeopath suggested carbo vegetalis 30c for gerd and gastritis..
Absinthium and Frangula. Initially I was having relief but now I am going to see another medical doctor as my symptoms are persisting.

brooklynchic

Post by brooklynchic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:44 am

Helico_expert wrote:just want to remind you that there is very little solid evidence that showed successful homeopathic remedy.
I was taking them for the GERD symptoms not for the bacterial infection.

Akshay11

Post by Akshay11 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:09 am

Thank you so much for your helping post.

brooklynchic

Post by brooklynchic » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:04 pm

brooklynchic wrote:
hopetoheal wrote:What homeopathic remedy did you try? A very good homeopath suggested carbo vegetalis 30c for gerd and gastritis..
Absinthium and Frangula. Initially I was having relief but now I am going to see another medical doctor as my symptoms are persisting.
Last week I started taking Luvos (german clay supplement) and I have also started to do a homeopathic exercise to push down my stomach in the mornings.
I decided to wait before going to see another doctor as I am feeling better. I don't know what actually is helping but I will keep doing both for a while.

Bob_sup

Post by Bob_sup » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:25 pm

Hello, I know I’m late on this post but, I was wondering how you made out not that some time has passed. I was diagnosed with H-pylori as well and was given the pylera treatment. My symptoms were almost identical to yours. I finished 4 days ago and still am having issues. The heartburn and anxiety are aweful. I never had issues with either and now the consume me. I am going to look into some of the home remedies you tried for heartburn. Any other advice or an update would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Helico_expert
Site Admin

Post by Helico_expert » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:49 am

you can start taking some ranitidine when you feel like a heartburn is coming.

Then, you need to do a follow up breath test a month later to find out if your treatment is successful.

even if your treatment is successful, your symptom may persist for some time. Because the healing can take time.

Return to “Treatment for Helicobacter 幽门螺杆菌治疗”